Icom RS-BA1 Remote Control Software
You got too much QRM/QRN at home? But you have access to a distant area which is quiet (radio wise)? Why not put your station there? Or control your radio in the attic from the computer in the cellar via your local network. Either is possible with the remote control software RS-BA1 by Icom. Or let other operators use the club station when it's idle...
The software RS-BA1 by Icom consists of two parts, a so called 'Server' and a 'client' part. The server is used on a computer at the remote site, where the transceiver is located. Someplace else you have another computer running the Client software. Both computers are connected over a network, either a Local Area Network (LAN) or the internet. Imagine your remote station located anywhere in the worls, controlled over the internet!
The RS-BA1 Software supports the following Icom transceivers:
- IC-7800 (via Audio/CAT-Interface)
- IC-7700 (via Audio/CAT-Interface)
- IC-7600 (via USB cable)
- IC-7410 (via USB cable)
- IC-7300 (via USB cable)
- IC-7200 (via USB cable)
- IC-9100 (via USB cable)
- IC-756ProI to III (via Audio/CAT-Interface, with some limitations)
- IC-746Pro/IC-7400 (via Audio/CAT-Interface, with some limitations)
For operation the transceiver must be connected with the server computer. Those Icom transceivers with USB interface require just the supplied USB cable. Other transceivers require a soundcard/CAT interface to connect audio and CAT data with galvanic isolation. In principle any soundcard interface will do, like our SB-2000, the USB-2, USB-3, Digikeyer microKeyer and many others. Operation is also possible with older Icom transceivers, but only with very limited possibilities (just control of frequency and mode, nothing else).
Minimum Requirements of computer (Server and/or Client):
- Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista or 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Pentium 4 1GHz clock or faster, Multicore-CPU recommended
- Memory 512 to 2GB, depending on operating system
- Disk space 70MB
- Screen resolution 1024 x 600 px
- Network: DSL with at least 350kbps Upload/500kbps Download or 10/100MBps LAN
When using a sound card interface with an external USB soundcard integrated, the requirements for the processor speed can be considerably higher!
|RS-BA1||Icom Remote Control Software||79.90 €||Buy now||In stock, shipped in 1 or two days. ⓘ|
|Info freight charges|
Icom Remote-Encoder RC-28 Remote Control Unit
Connect the RC-28 via USB-Port with a PC and operate the Remote Control Software RS-BA1 easily.
- Adjustable tuning sensitivity and automatic tuning steps (OFF/Low/High)
- Two programmable buttons for 4 functions (briefly press or hold)
- Big, easy to use PTT button
- The RC-28 remains controllable while there is another application opened on the desktop at the same time
|RC-28||Icom Remote Control Unit||229.00 €||Buy now||In stock, shipped in 1 or two days. ⓘ|
|Info freight charges|